Approx. Rs 11.5 Lakh / SetGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Set|
|Capacity||5 to 15 TPH|
|Material||Mild Steel / Stainless Steel|
Approx. Rs 22.5 Lakh / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||5 to 50 TPH|
We at 'BHARATH' manufactures various equipments for whole set of Sand Making Machineries, and provides superior technical support for customers. We design different production lines ranging 20 t/h to 500 t/h. We have been researching the sand-making machine for years, and we have made it part of the production line. The whole set of sand-making production line designed by our company is suitable to crush the hard limestone, granite, basalt, gravel, slag, etc and
Process of the Production Line
The raw material is transferred to Jaw Crusher for primary crushing by Vibrating Feeder, then the crushed materials are transferred to sand-making machine through Belt Conveyor for secondary crushing. The crushed materials will be transferred to the vibrating screen. The materials with suitable size will be transferred to Sand Washing Machine, after being washed, then clean final products will be discharged. The others with unsuitable size will be screened from vibrating screen, then will be transferred to the sand-making machine, this forms a closed circuit manifold cycles.
1). Dump/Feed Hooper with Vibro Feeder.
2). Impact Jaw Crusher (Primary Crusher)
3). Impact Crusher.
4). Belt Conveyor.
5). Sand Washing unit.
6). Vibrating Siever.
For all the above said application we have supplied variant type of capacities of sand making machine of the following countries.
Approx. Rs 5.7 Lakh / SetGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||3 Set|
|Power Consumption||30 TO 100 H.P|
‘BHARATH’ Entered in spices machineries plants. About in mid - 1970. The primary function of spices in food is to improve its flavour. After rich Experiences has Determined what combination of spices should be used for a particular dish or what dictates the composition of a blend of spices know as curry powders. We are offering three main unit plants for spices as follow: -
1. Chilly processing: - We are offering Two stage grinding 1st stage coarse grinding & 2nd stage fine grinding. Fine grinding screening (Grading) Provided.
2. Turmeric Processing: - It also needs two stage grinding like chilly. 1st operation coarse grinding & for II nd operation fine grinding. We also suggest screening equipment for grinding the turmeric as desired mesh.
3. Coriander Processing : - It requires single stage grinding. All above spices we do on our premium miracle mill (Masala Mill), Micro Pulverisers, impact Mill & Pin Mill for grinding the spices we offered premium gyro screen for sieving the spices. We also offer conventional cleaning equipment, magnetic drum separator. For raw spices. » Unique work of Roaster: - This equipment Eliminates the moisture of spice, so it helps in grinding. Enough care is to be taken during operation of roaster. That the flavours are not lost. » Mixing of Masala (Blending of Masala) We also offer oil heated jacketed mixer for making different types of masala like: - Different Equipment are already used in our plants as follows:
• Masala Mills (Hammer Mills)
• Micro Pulveriser.
• Pin Mill.
• Impact Mill.
• Pre - cleaners.
• Vibro (Gyro) Screen.
• Blenders (Mixer).
• Conveyors / Elevator.
• Pouch filling machine.
• Silos in M.S. / S.S. We are having spares - in - ready at our factory to meet any requirement of our supplied plants in India / as well as abroad.
• Size: Customized
• Color: Customized
• Industry type: Spices Industry
Explore More Products